Friday, March 11, 2016

Grace

GRACE
   Did you know that the Messenger of Grace is the Holy Ghost?
All the power comes thru the Holy Ghost, like Priesthood blessing.
I guess I really did not know very much about Grace before I studied it this week.
D&C 8:2-3
Yea, behold, I will tell you in your mind and in your heart, by the Holy Ghost, which shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart.
Now, behold, this is the spirit of revelation; behold, this is the spirit by which Moses brought the children of Israel through the Red Sea on dry ground.

I know that in the scriptures it says that if we do all we can and are faithful and diligent we can be blessed with the power of Grace to  help us make our way back to our Heavenly Father.
I picture a ladder that the Savior is holding for us to climb the rest of the way.
I am so grateful for the power of the Atonement and the Grace of God in my life.
(2 Nephi 25:23)

One of my favorite scriptures is Moroni 9:32
Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in Him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness: and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is His Grace sufficient for you, that by His Grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the Grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

I know that for me the power of Grace is something that I hope to be more mindful of in my life.
I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and for all of the aspects of the Atonement that we can learn from and appreciate more each and every day.

One of the greatest pictures of Christ. Here's a great talk too: "Encircled in His Gentle Arms" - President Dieter F. Uchtdorf:

No comments:

Post a Comment